In my constant search for trending products, warm thoughts take me to the upcoming golf season. Show me the greens and sunshine please!
Every January, when I return from scoping unique products at tradeshows, I get bombarded with questions. I can guarantee the trending team will be hit with the question, “What’s new in Golf?” before we ever board the plane to come home.
We know everyone has their favorite golf balls to use and to offer for golf events.
Titleist® Pro V1 is the continuing leader ball on the Pro Tour and for promotional events. I caught up with Elaine Miller of Par One Golf, and asked her to weigh in with her recommendations on outstanding golf items for 2013. The Pro V1 Collection Tin was at the top of her list of gift items and a traffic stopper at her booth.
What would be her suggestion for using this fabulous new item?
- Useful for gifts, hole prizes for events or as a Thank You for doing business together
- Out of the box, special packaging is a way to get noticed
- The round tin stays with the customer to re-use
- Imprint options for golf balls or added location on the top of the tin for co-branding or added brand exposure
What were show attendees saying to Elaine about this Golf item?
- The packaging caught their attention and made them stop and find out more
- ProV1 is the go-to golf ball for their clients
- Great high end golf item for the $25 gift range window
- The tin will make a visual impact with their clients
Golf event season is just around the corner and now is the time to be thinking of the products that will showcase your brand. Will Titleist be at the top of your list?
Check out all of the golf promo options at StaplesPromotionalProducts.com.
Want to win this golf ball set for yourself?
Follow the instructions in the Rafflectoper below for your chance.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 and over, excluding associates of Staples and its subsidiaries.