Humor in Your Work Wear
Many businesses tend stick to their brand name, logo or a key message on their promotional products, but sometimes the clever can get more traction for you. And it doesn’t matter what sector you support, or what your niche audience is, there’s a way to win over just about anyone in any expertise with a little bit of humor. Here are some examples of our favorites to get the ideas rolling.
Focus on the Expertise
From science and IT to industrial and construction and everything in between, targeting a person’s specific craft can make them much more likely to bare your brand – and the clever message with it – in pride.
- For the audacious
- When expertise meets interest – perfect messaging for employees and customers
- For those with bravado
- For the hands-on workers
- For your sales dream team
General Statements Relatable to Anyone
- Create a conversation with a statement tee
- Use an ironic statement to highlight a positive action
- Bring out a smile with a fun and sweet phrase
Focus on the Experiences
- Do you offer customers an unforgettable experience? Give them something so they can brag about it
- Make a memory of an employee event that will leave them smiling
- Give people a heads up to watch out for everyone if you’re on a team outing
Highlight a Unique Service or New/Well-Loved Product
- It might just help with an upsell
- Don’t forget about the service offerings as well
- One of my favorite examples of this comes from my dad’s company. In the 80s (I’m kind of guessing the timing here), his company released a saw they named the saw based on its speed. In an industry filled with men, the children in them came out in droves for their branded merchandise. I’ll leave the more colorful quotes to your imagination, but to this day we can still find shirts with clever phrases highlighting this top seller of his former business
Look for additional apparel quote ideas on Pinterest and recreate them on StaplesPromotionalProducts.com or with the assistance of your Staples rep.
This article is part of a series titled Work Wear. This series is perfect for anyone looking to outfit their teams, whether for travel, comfort or the many other reasons your office may need to offer branded apparel. Check out the other articles in the series and be sure to share with your colleagues.