Help Patients and Clients Say Thank You to Their Nurses
There is a multitude of opportunities to show your organization’s gratitude to your staff. And oftentimes there are holidays dedicated to that purpose alone, from Employee Appreciation to industry and specialty specific appreciation days and weeks. But how can you ensure the gratitude is shared year round and beyond internal positions within your organization?
Giving Nurses Gifts Beyond the Office
Patients entrust their wellbeing to your nursing staff, creating a unique position to offer their heartfelt thanks for the hard work and dedication given to them. They have few ways to easily express it though, and in many cases the burden is one they can’t prepare for or is too difficult to complete to their content.
Consider how your practice can build in a reliable means for patients to order and deliver a memorable thank you item right from their hospital room. Offering a selection of gifts available to order on your site, through a gift shop or front desk are a few great ways to ease the process. And, by giving them a smaller selection of items you know your staff will appreciate will save them time and money.
Don’t forget, one way to give your nurses a warm thank you can start on National Nurses Day, Sunday May 6, 2018. Check out these great gift ideas to get started:
Many times patients want to show appreciation by giving nurses items they will find useful and practical. Maybe it’s something that will help them make it through a long shift, or an item that can be used anywhere.
- Hydrate in style with stylish water bottle
- Help them amp up for the day with a traveling coffee mug
- Stay organized on their way to work, heading home or on their hours off with this affordable backpack or a stylish tote
- Save them some money and help them stay on top of their nutrition with this insulated lunch bag
Some people love a gift that brings a smile, or a heartwarming feeling due to a pleasant memory or idea. These gifts help to capture that feeling and create a unique thank you.
- A collection of Burt’s Bees products
- Affordable personal care kits
- An amenity kit to stay organized while on-the-go
- Metallic lip balm – no one can deny the frustration of a dry lip
- Ever been cared for by someone with freezing cold hands? Help your staff help others with these hand warmers
Gifts for the Group
No team is complete without the whole group. Help reward everyone with these thank you ideas perfect for the crowd.
Everyone loves shareable treats. Consider providing options for your patients and clients to order that include:
Find the best way to put together a kit your patients and clients can order from with the best product selection by talking to your Staples representative today.