The Vacuum Insulator
Vacuum insulator features
Amazing as it seems, it is now possible to pour a hot drink into a travel mug at 7 a.m. and it’ll still be hot on you commute home after a full day of work.
There are a number of mugs that will keep drinks hot for 12 hours and also keep drinks cold for 24 hours. They do this without any kind of powered heating or cooling system.
So, let’s take a dive into drink world
Single-minded cup designers once depended on the material used to retain heat. Single-wall ceramic does a decent job of that and they continue to be popular. You’ll also find many single-wall sport bottles and tumblers in a variety of materials. Single walls do cost less.
Double wall designs have extended the hot/cold to warm timetable. They have also solved the cold drink problem of condensation on the exterior wall.
The simplest double-wall designs use air as an insulating barrier. You will also find some with insulating foam between the walls. The newest trick is to put copper plating between the two interior walls. This creates a longer lasting thermal barrier – long enough for our commute, coming and going.
The newest technology will cost more, but is easily justified by being able to have your own or your favorite coffee shop’s brew drinkable for longer.
Finding the Right Item with the Right Features
At Staples Promotional Products and StaplesPromoProducts.com, this new technology has blossomed into a number of options based on the look and size you desire. Consider:
- 10oz. Viking Lowball Tumbler – Distinctive look in a small tumbler
- 14oz. Copper Vacuum-insulated K Mini Tumbler – Eight hours of heat for K-cup machine compatible mug
- 16oz. Stainless Steel Nimbus Bottle – Push button drink opening
- 16oz. Duke Copper Vacuum-insulated Bottle – Commuter bottle keeps drinks cold up to 48 hours, hot for 12
- 16oz. Cayman Stainless Mug – Keeps drinks hot for up to six hours
- 17oz. Force Thermal Bottle – Colorful bottle offer up to 12 hours of heat and 24 of cold
- 20oz. Viking Tumbler – Keeps drinks hot for four hours
- 20oz. Milo Copper Vacuum Tumbler – Two tone design keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for eight hours
- 20.9oz. h2go® Valor Water Bottle – Stripe design with hinged cap offers up to 12 hours of hot and 24 hours of cold
- 24oz. Hot & Cold Flip-n-Sip Copper Vacuum Tumbler – Tonal design with flip straw stays cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to eight hours
- 25oz. h2go® Ascent Insulated Tumbler – Bottle style with top loop keeps drinks hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24
- 30oz. Mega Hugo Copper Vacuum-insulated Tumbler – Big geometric accent tumbler fits in car cup holders. Keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for at least six hours
- 34oz. h2go® Force Thermal Bottle – Bright colored bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- 40oz. Great Odin Stainless Steel Vacuum Water Bottle – Big bottle with top loop keeps drinks hot for up to eight hours and cold for 24 hours
- H2go 17 oz. Force and 20.9 oz. Polar Gift Set – Matching tumbler and bottle. Tumbler gives up to eight hours hot, 16 hours cold performance and bottle offers up to 12 hours hot, 24 hours of cold
Happy shopping. There are more available at StaplesPromoProducts.com or by consulting with your Staples Promotional Products representative.